MRPA Agency Showcase
2014 Marketing & Communication Awards
Download the nomination form.
CPSI Class - January 8 - 10, 2014
Our CPSI class is sold out.
2014 Awards Nominations
This is your chance to recognize individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the parks and recreation profession!
2014 Awards Nomination Form
Please Support MRPA Sponsors!
The Maryland Recreation and Parks Association, Inc. is the professional association for public parks and recreation venues, agencies and people who serve millions of Maryland residents and visitors each year at parks, recreation facilities and open spaces.
What are the benefits of parks and recreation?
- Healthier minds and bodies
- Safe places to recreate
- Community livability and pride
- Protecting "special" places for future generations
- Economic and social benefits
- Creating self esteem for young people
- Providing places to "smell the roses"
- Connecting people of all ages and culture
- Preserving greenspace
- Stronger families
- Fresh air, clean water and a place for wildlife
- Happy faces, minds, and bodies!