Bring fresh ideas to your business and break away from “business as usual” attitudes.
Learn how to encourage staff to solve problems using their vision, creativity and the
creativity of those around them. Help them make decisions with more confidence
due to solid, decision-making strategies. You have our written guarantee of complete
Focus on creative thinking to define problems, make effective decisions, and promote
new ideas in a business environment. In this one, six-hour course, learn how to
• Identify and accept problems in your work environment
• Generate multiple creative solutions
• Develop strategies for selling creative solutions to others in the organization
• Keep great ideas alive in the face of opposition
Who will benefit?
This program is designed for managers, teams, department heads, research &
development, strategic decision makers and others interested in fresh ideas,
breakthrough concepts, solutions that save time, and more.
Learn How To Effectively Promote New Ideas
Owning and Defining the Problem
• Seven critical steps to accepting a problem
• Visualization of possible outcomes
• The importance of having multiple creative solutions to one problem… and more!
• 48 ways creative ideas die
• Seven strategies for learning to be creative
• Powerful ways to stimulate group creativity
• Seven killer decision blockers to avoid at all costs
• Five golden rewards of effective decision-making
• Two procedures for analyzing your decision-making style
• The six basic decision-making options
• A five-point rational model of decision making
By February 8: $65
February 9-28: $75
Light breakfast and lunch are included.
If you require special accommodations
or have special dietary needs, please
contact Lauren Davis at 410-313-4645 at
least 14 days in advance so appropriate
arrangements can be made.
Download flier here.