April 16 - 18, 2013
Celebrate Maryland, Connecting People and Places
Thank you for attending! If you haven't already done so, please take a few minutes to complete
2012 MRPA ANNUAL CONFERENCE & EXHIBIT
2012 Conference Session Hand-Outs
* Survive and Thrive in the New Economy by Learning How Positive Thoughts Lead to positive Results, Joel Weintraub
* Creative Thinking to Survive and Thrive in our New Economy, Joel Weintraub
* Reducing Employee Turnover, Joel Weinbraub
2011 Conference Session Hand-Outs.
* The Power of Fun at Work
* Great Leaders Inspire!!
* Keeping Your Pool Safety Afloat
* C.A.R.E. - Transforming Customer Service Into Human Service
* Perfect for Midlife and Older Adults: 3rd Age Life Planning Programs (Core Elements handout)
* Perfect for Midlife and Older Adults: 3rd Age Life Planning Programs (Life Planning handout)
* Sports Turf Management Essentials
* Help I'm Retiring...Now What?
* Adjusting to the New Economic Reality for Parks and Recreation
* Getting the Word Out: Best Practices in Effective Outreach for Recreation and Parks Agencies
* Professional Ethics in a Political Environment
* Skateboarding: Outreach, Planning & Youth Empowerment
* Promoting & Impelmenting a Sportsmanship Program in Youth Sports
- Pilot Program Outline
- Press Release
- Ocean City Program Outline
* Serving Participants with Autism: What Are We Doing Right and What Can We Do Better?
* Effectively Managing and Overseeing Volunteer Coaches
MRPA Conference and Exhibit
The MRPA Annual Conference is a gathering of professionals, volunteers, board members and vendors from across the state and region. It is an opportunity to attend a great variety of educational sessions on areas of interest to the parks and recreation profession, a chance to network with your peers and a time to acknowledge outstanding accomplishments of both departments and individuals as we recognize our annual award recipients.